Working approximately 2-3 days per week (including Saturday’s) and helping to cover staff absent due to annual leave or illness, this role is being offered on a Casual basis from the Caloundra office. The role includes working each Saturday from 8:30am-4pm, as the office operates with skeleton staff this day, extreme reliability is expected. With excellent communication and a can do attitude the successful candidate will uphold the very proud and successful Ray White brand. A keen eye for detail and ability to develop and maintain relationships with our clients will be of high priority in the daily tasks of this role.
– Daily reception duties; Greeting clients and callers & upkeep of reception/office areas
– General administrative support – filing, scanning, correspondence management and ad hoc duties
– Timely response to enquiries and distribution of all incoming emails, faxes and mail
– Preparation of marketing material / collation and distribution
– Office all-rounder – provide support and assistance to all departments when required
– Database and spread-sheet management and data entry
– Prior experience in administration and reception
– Extreme reliability and maturity to work effectively in an independent role
– Strong and articulate communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills
– Ability to prioritise while handling multiple tasks
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
– Experience in MS Office Suite with knowledge of diverse software
– A genuine interest in Real Estate
– Current Drivers Licence, registered vehicle and comprehensive vehicle insurance
We are after a motivated and reliable administrator who is keen to learn new skills. You will be able to take instructions easily and pick up systems efficiently. Excellent attention to detail is essential as is the capacity to work consistently within processes. You’ll take pride in your customer service and attention to detail, along with your capacity to manage priorities.
What you will get in return
Should you feel you meet the required qualifications please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An immediate start will be highly regarded.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a family, not just a business.