This property is available now.
180 Degree Uninterrupted Ocean Views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With stunning views from the Kings Beach headlands around to the Pumicestone Passage and out to Moreton Island, this north-east facing 2 bedroom unit provides for a fantastic lifestyle. Watch the migration of the whales or the activity in the shipping channel without even leaving the comfort of your couch.
This light filled apartment is only a stones throw from Kings Beach, one of the Sunshine Coast most popular beaches and cafe precinct. With a wrap around balcony at the front and a second balcony off the master bedroom, you will feel like your on holidays all year round.
- North-East facing to take advantage of the morning sun
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Remote Security shutters on the outside of the lounge room, providing great protection and keeping the unit nice and cool on those warm summer days
- 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and 25 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
- Close to beach, esplanade, shops and public transport
- * Sorry, No Pets **
- * Available Now **
- * Water Included **
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.