Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Spectacular Views - Property Must Be Sold
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Newly built from the ground up, this luxurious architect-designed home features a striking modern contemporary layout with three distinct living zones throughout this mind blowing home. Maximizing the leafy outlook and coastal views, this property provides delightfully spacious interiors awash with natural light, alongside an abundance of outdoor spaces to suit young couples and families alike.
The instructions from my sellers are to sell this property before Auction or on Auction day. Must be sold before June 30th! Immediate inspection is crucial if you would like to live in this Sunshine Coast dream home.
- 4 double bedrooms with built-ins plus study, 3.5 baths & ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Two stylishly appointed levels on a sunny 2651m2 S/E block of land
- Sun-drenched living room with a swimming pool for entertaining
- Master suite complete with ensuite and huge walk-in robe
- Dream stone island kitchen, double SMEG ovens, range hood and butlers pantry
- Flowing living / dining opens to balcony, with spectacular views to the Ocean
- Award winning builder Martin Building design with a family focused layout, 386 square meters internally
- Wet bar positioned downstairs, next to third living space and media room
- Two large balconies on both levels, perfect for entertaining
- Scope for dual living, with separate downstairs access
- Two family bathrooms, combining stone and matt black fittings and fixtures
- Powder room off main living with laundry chute
- Landscaped gardens and wide side access
- Shadow line plastering, feature LED strip lighting, three double built-Ins in XL garage
- Hard wood used for 2nd balcony and 190mm french oak wood floors internally
- Blackbutt timber screening feature wall, screens and staircase
- Fantastic village location, quick and easy access to the surrounding suburbs
For further information or to book an inspection today, please call Nick Mellish on 0410 146 655.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2,651m² / 0.66 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.