Spacious Unit, impeccable views, great value!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
My sellers require an immediate sale, seeking offers now!
MONTEREY on Buderim, by award-winning designer and developer Walter Iezzi, is an exceptional residential enclave located in a highly desirable Sunshine Coast community. Surrounded by the charm of hinterland living with tranquil rainforests and trickling waterfalls, Buderim also enjoys sweeping views of the coastline and has the cooler climate year-round which comes from elevated living.
Situated on Buderim's Eastern escarpment, Monterey incorporates a combination of modern, open plan design, attention to detail and a superb location; delivering a truly unique lifestyle opportunity on the Sunshine Coast.
Monterey's footprint includes 1.4ha of dedicated open space, gardens, swimming and rock pools. The spectacular saltwater pool is an endorsement of clever integration of environment with functionality. It forms a visual centrepiece and provides a place for residents to exercise, socialise or just relax in a lounge chair with a good book and a refreshing drink.
Peaceful and well positioned, this smart 136sqm modern apartment presents luxurious low maintenance living. Ideally suited for an owner occupier that seeks substance and convenience. Just a matter of metres to Buderim village, short drive to local beaches and the Bruce Highway.
- Opening to embrace the sun, sweeping coastal views
- Super secure development, first class security, prestigious address
- Expansive living area flows to a generous sunny balcony, plus separate media room
- Stone kitchen, stainless steel appliances, ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Pet friendly
- Both bathrooms complete with stone tops
- Salt water pool, manicured gardens, visitors parking
- Just footsteps to a vibrant culinary and cultural scene
- Potential for securing a strong rental return
- A short walk to cafes, shops and public transport
- Situated in the newest stage of Monterey
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.