Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful Lakefront Home on Two Lots, Two Titles
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This stunningly private, beautiful lakefront home is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the Sunshine Coast's most sought-after locations nestled on the shores of Currimundi Lake.
Sitting on a large 1,348m2 allotment (two lots on two titles) this impressive family home has been built around a large private courtyard and sparkling in-ground pool ensuring there is plenty of natural light. Its perfect northerly aspect maximises the winter sun while the main living areas with their impressive water views are immersed in the natural beauty of the leafy lakeside environment.
The home features two large living areas offering formal and informal lounge and dining areas, master suite with parents retreat and ensuite, an office (or fourth bedroom) with its own external access, oversize double garage plus a carport for a boat or caravan, studio and more.
With canoeing, paddling and fishing at your front door and the cafes and patrolled beach at Currimundi just a short stroll or paddle away, you are perfectly positioned to enjoy the best beach lifestyle only the Sunshine Coast can offer.
Properties in this location rarely become available so do not delay inspecting this blue-chip opportunity. To be sold at Auction.
- Beautiful 3 bedroom waterfront home with large office or fourth bedroom
- 1,348m2 allotment two lots on separate titles offering development potential
- Separate formal and informal living areas
- Designed to maximise exposure to the lakefront environment
- Nothing to do but move in and enjoy
- Fishing and water sports on your doorstep
- Close to cafes and patrolled beach
- Short stroll to public transport
- Easy access to Brisbane International Airport (65 minutes) and Maroochydore Airport (25 minutes)
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,348m² / 0.33 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.