Beachside Home with Park Views
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This inviting home offers five bedrooms and living areas on both levels as well as a beautiful leafy outlook over Coochin Park. Simply move in and relax and enjoy the best of beachside living.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac only 500 metres from the Dicky Beach Surf Club and the patrolled beach life will revolve around the beach - sun, sand, swimming and surfing. Overlooking quiet Coochin Park you can kick the footy or have a hit of cricket with children; and for dog lovers, the dog friendly beach is just a short stroll away.
Upstairs you will find the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge which spills out onto the front deck enclosed with walls of glass framing the peaceful park vista beyond. You also find another three bedrooms; the large master with ensuite. All of this blessed with ducted air conditioning.
Downstairs these is a second large living or rumpus room which looks out to the leafy back yard. There are two further bedrooms here a well as plenty of storage.
Perfectly located close to shops, restaurants, schools, public transport and the world's best beaches, this is an outstanding opportunity which should not be missed.
- Quiet private beachside living
- Generous 5 bedroom home directly opposite Coochin Park
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs
- Large garden shed
- Surf club, patrolled beach and dog friendly beach all just metres from your door step
- Close to cafes, shops and schools
- Approximately 60 minutes to the Brisbane International Airport and 30 minutes to Maroochydore Airport
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Park Views
405m² / 0.1 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.