Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
If you're looking for acreage on the edge of town, then this low maintenance "Oasis" is a must see.
Containing three generous bedrooms and verandah on three sides of the home, this ideal bushland setting will appeal to nature lovers. This single-level home is set on a 2.28 acre large level block with tranquil bushland surrounds, and a large spring fed dam. The property also features a large detached parent or kids retreat, studio or whatever you want it to be!!!
- Very tidy 3 bedroom brick veneer(steel frame) home.
- Quality kitchen with gas stove
- Covered verandahs provide peaceful alfresco living in a leafy setting
- 2 large water talks supplying 48,000L, connected to house
- Built-in robes also to generous, light-filled second and third bedrooms
- Well-presented main bathroom with bath, shower, built-in vanity and separate toilet
- Spring fed dam, providing clean water supply.
- Irrigation pump from dam supplying all needs
- Mostly level 8284m2 block
- Expansive lawn to large property with private, natural bushland surrounds
This peaceful location on the edge of Landsborough Village, is abundant in wildlife and provides a serene setting for a private, peaceful lifestyle. It's also just a short drive to schools, shops, cafes and the train station in the village center of Landsborough.
To book a viewing call Steve Nelson 0405 032 955
8,284m² / 2.05 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.