Entry level in Pelican Waters
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Wanting to buy into prestigious Pelican Waters? Then here's your perfect opportunity. Whether you're buying your first place, upsizing, downsizing or investing, this little gem is going to be hard to beat.
Only minutes from the beach, this near-new home certainly packs a bunch with an intuitive layout, quality finishes and a contemporary coastal living ambiance.
A savvy design ensures that four bedrooms can become three, with an additional multipurpose room creating endless options for use including media room, study, second living area, kids zone or just a chill out space for relaxing.
Situated in the new residential community Waterside, this home is in an enviable position just a stones throw to the soon-to-built marina and town centre with boutique retail shops, cafes, restaurants and a mini commercial CBD.
If you've been dreaming of a coastal lifestyle, but haven't made the move yet, then this could be your perfect opportunity. If you're an investor looking for the perfect deal, the owners are happy to rent this lovely property back, giving you a seamless transaction and a great on-the-spot tenant.
In a nutshell:
- Near-new home (6 months old) in an immaculate condition with nothing to do but move in and relax
- Quiet cul-de-sac with fully fenced low-maintenance yard and double lock-up garage
- Open plan dining and living flowing onto a lovely outdoor alfresco area for entertaining
- Designer kitchen with upmarket appliances and stone bench tops for the gourmet cooks
- Four generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes with the option to use one as a multipurpose room
- Master bedroom (with additional external opening access) with impressive ensuite including double basins
- 2550mm ceilings throughout with vaulted ceilings in the living and dining areas giving a great feeling of space
- The latest in energy saving with 3kw solar system, two split system reverse cycle air conditioners, and fans throughout
- Scribbly Gum Park just across the road with a great kid's playground, barbecue area and space for kicking the football
- The Coastal Pathway at your doorstep with kilometers of walking and biking tracks all the way to Noosa
- Family -friendly community close to great schools and shopping, only minutes to Caloundra CBD
- Minutes to the beautiful Pumicestone Passage for boating, fishing and crabbing and 10 minutes to the surf at Kings Beach and Shelly Beach
- Just 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport, 15 minutes to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital and an easy 70 minute commute to Brisbane.
This beautiful property has been priced to sell, so come along to one of our open for inspections or alternatively ring or email me for an information pack. Looking forward to meeting you.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.