Regretfully selling below replacement cost!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This gorgeous near-new home is looking for new owners who love the finer things in life - first class finishes, bamboo flooring, ducted aircon, a lap pool, high ceilings and extra spacious rooms. The owners have poured their heart into the design and build of this home but are now regretfully selling - at below replacement cost! Inspection should be a must!
Situated in a whisper-quiet position in the popular Pelican Waters this light-filled property has everything you'll ever need.
Upon entering the home you will be greeted by the exquisiteness of bamboo flooring and high ceilings. Over-sized bedrooms are a given, with the master suite boasting a luxury en-suite and walk-in-robe, and the home's main bathroom coming complete with a separate toilet.
To complete the romance, a tranquil atrium with its own fountain can be found in the centre of the home ensuring you can soak up the garden view from virtually every aspect of the home while listening to the soothing sound of trickling water.
You'll love cooking in the gourmet designed kitchen where quality appliances, stone bench tops, soft close doors are just the beginning. Spacious open-plan lounge and dining areas create a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living, giving you additional living spaces for year-round entertaining. And to top it off is a 9 metre inground pool. What more could you want?
This property is in a prime location in the new Waterside community in Pelican Waters, just a stone's throw to the soon-to-built marina and town centre with boutique retail shops, cafes, restaurants and a mini commercial CBD.
In a nutshell:
- 480 m2 block with two car remote garage and side entry for a small trailer
- Low maintenance single-level home to suit numerous lifestyle options
- Whisper-quiet peaceful position across the road from the nature reserve
- Quality finishes and design features to suit the most discerning of buyers
- Abundance of windows creating a light filled spacious home with great energies
- Numerous living areas providing get-away zones for peace and quiet including a separate study nook
- Three generous sized bedrooms with an oversized master suit, and the main bathroom with a separate toilet
- 2.7 metre ceilings in the entry, kitchen and living areas coupled with 2.55m ceilings in the rest of the home giving a wonderful feeling of space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout with a 5kw solar system
- Kilometres of walking and biking paths at your doorstep with Scribbly Gum Park just around the corner with a great kid's playground, barbecue area and space for kicking the football
- Family -friendly community close to great schools and shopping, only minutes to Caloundra CBD
- Minutes to the beautiful Pumicestone Passage for boating, fishing and crabbing and 10 minutes to the surf at Kings Beach and Shelly Beach
- Just 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport, 15 minutes to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital and an easy 70 minute commute to Brisbane.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our open for inspections. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.