Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Incredible Granny Flat!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
PRICE REDUCTION! The owners are committed to selling so if you've been searching for a beautiful property with an over-sized granny flat, your look could be over!
This bespoke family home has endless layout options on offer, making it multi-generational living at its best with multiple get-away areas, spacious rooms, and an over-sized open-plan kitchen and living area.
A self-contained granny flat is the gem of this home giving you endless choices - elderly parents' pod, teenager's hideout, parent's retreat, guest quarters or maybe even an additional income earner.
In addition, an intuitive design sees three of the bedrooms positioned together with their own living area and bathroom, creating a great kids' space that can be closed off from the rest of the home when you need that quiet time.
If you're looking for that perfect family home with multiple options to see you through the changing years of family life, then you can't go past this gem.
And what do the owners love most about their beautiful home?... The Granny flat, the tranquillity and quietness, the space and openness and the easy family living.
In a nutshell:
- Large, single level home on 761 sqm with established low-maintenance landscaped gardens
- Two-car remote garage with room for storage and internal access to the home
- Self-contained granny flat complete with a galley kitchen, laundry, lounge room, bathroom, bedroom, great storage and its own entrance, porch and garden.
- Light-filled open plan living area with high pitched ceilings, opening to a great outdoor entertaining area and inground pool
- Spacious en-suited main bedroom with walk-in robe and ideally positioned at the front of the home
- Large laundry ideally situated close to the kitchen for those endless loads of kids' washing
- Family-friendly community in a quiet area of Pelican Waters close to schools
- Close to shops and the Pelican Waters Tavern and a stone's throw to the soon-to-be-built marina and town centre
- Just 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport, 15 minutes to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital and an easy 70 minute commute to Brisbane.
If you are after a dual living home with a gorgeous granny flat then inspection of this property is a must. You won't be disappointed.
I look forward to meeting you at one of our open for inspections or at an alternative suitable time. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a call.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
761m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.