Fantastic Pelican Waters Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Well cared for gardens surround the property setting a tropical scene at the front entry adjoining the double lock up garage and security fencing. The formal entry opens into the main living zone which is a spacious open plan incorporating the casual living, dining and kitchen area.
Enhancing the overall feel of light and space is the all-white interior and huge tiles underfoot. The designer kitchen is positioned as the homes busy centre and is a spacious U-shape with quality stainless steel appliances and style stone bench tops. The family lounge/media area adjoins the casual living space overlooking the rear garden, plenty of room for a pool.
In detail, the home is fully air conditioned, enjoys the benefits of solar power, four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes and two bathrooms including the en suite in the main. The three guestrooms are supported by the family bathroom with a plunge bath, shower and separate toilet. The main is positioned away from the rest of the bedrooms and features a walk in robe, en suite and direct outdoor access with a view over the rear garden.
Some good points of difference with this home is the outdoor area, the good sized back yard which is big enough for a pool and access to the adjoining park giving a connection to the outdoors that only a few homes have.
A large powered garden shed, pebble pathway surrounding the house and pretty cool vegetable gardens in abundance. Your family will love living here with so many lifestyle benefits, from general shopping, excellent schools and an array of parkland and playgrounds.
- Open plan incorporates the casual living, dining and kitchen area
- Spacious all-white interior and tiles create sense of light and space
- Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Family lounge/media room with Pot Belly Stove
- Four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes - two bathrooms
- Main bedroom - walk in robe, en suite with spa and shower, direct outdoor access
- Two entertaining areas both covered and al fresco style
- Double lock up garage + double shed with power
- Huge park at the rear of the property biggest back yard ever!
- Electric security gate with an intercom at the front of the property ensures privacy and security
- Enjoy general shopping, excellent schools and an array of parkland and playgrounds
- Caloundra CBD and beaches within minutes and direct link to Caloundra Road
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.