Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Vendor's Instructions This Property Must be Sold ASAP Make an Offer
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spectacular 192sqm executive residential apartment surrounded by the breathtaking views of the Glasshouse Mountains, a Greg Norman designed championship Golf Course and sweeping ocean views is the ultimate in relaxed luxury.
The expansive use of glass allows for a private, uninterrupted panoramic vista while you enjoy your spacious open plan living areas. The substantial covered balconies are designed to maximise the Sunshine Coast's delightful climate and ocean breezes, allows for al fresco dining or simply just relaxing.
Bright and airy, the kitchen is generously appointed boasting quality appliances and luxury finishes, will make entertaining a delight and share the same magnificent out look as the living areas.
The superb master suite, with the finest ensuite and generous walk in robe is an absolute retreat with expansive windows and a balcony that takes in spectacular views, offers a private space as it is separate from the other bedrooms.
All the bedrooms are in double proportions and the soft furnishing of the interior are of the highest quality.
With less than 10 minutes drive to your choice of outstanding surf beaches this resort also offers world class facilities which include a Day Spa, a sparkling resort pool, heated lap pool, Gymnasium, Tennis Courts, its own Restaurant and Bar, with al fresco terrace and poolside dining overlooking the golf course, surrounding lakes and beautiful lush landscaped gardens.
• Generous 192 sqm residential 3 bedroom luxury apartment.
• Quality fixtures, fitting and soft furnishings
• Panoramic views
• Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout.
• Guest powder room
• Generous laundry with storage and loads of bench space.
• Security activated lifts
• Secure side by side double car accommodation with large storage cage.
• BBQ and entertaining areas for your friends and family.
• Close to Caloundra's most popular beaches
• Caloundra CBD and beaches within minutes and direct link to Caloundra Road- Easy access to Brisbane International Airport (65 minutes) and Maroochydore Airport (25 minutes)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.