180 Degree Uninterrupted Ocean Views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
*Watch video for more information*
With stunning views from the Kings Beach headlands around to the Pumicestone Passage and out to Moreton Island, this north-east facing unit is an opportunity not to be missed. Watch the migration of the whales or the activity in the shipping channel without even leaving the comfort of your couch.
This light filled apartment is only a stones throw from Kings Beach, one of the Sunshine Coast most popular beaches and cafe precinct. With extremely low body corporate fees and the ability to just lock up and go, this apartment is perfect for owner occupiers and investors alike.
This well kept apartment, still in it's original condition, is crying out for a savvy buyer to bring it to it's maximum potential. With a wrap around balcony at the front and a second balcony off the master bedroom, you will feel like your on holidays all year round.
- Never to be built out views from every window
- Low body corporate fees
- Solidly built with only six in the complex
- North-East facing to take advantage of the morning sun
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Second bedroom with built in rooms
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Lock-up and leave, perfect for both investors and owner occupiers alike
- 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and 25 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
This property won't last long. Call Yianni on 0420 300 977 to arrange a private inspection at your leisure.
"Come talk Real Estate with me"
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.