Stunning Moffat Beach Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Move quickly to secure this stunning and amazingly private home just a moments stroll to cafes, restaurants and the coast's best surf break. Sitting discreetly on its elevated 774m2 allotment and with relaxed beachside living in mind, the home has been lovingly recrafted to the highest standards to create vast indoor living spaces which comfort and spoil its occupants.
After entering through the secure front gate, you are welcomed by the north-facing front tiles terrace, which overlooks the saltwater pool and channels breezes into the body of the home. The amazing gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry and European appliances seamlessly flows into the large informal living area. All living areas spill onto the large, private atrium-style internal deck where you will entertain year-round.
And once the entertaining is done, you will retreat to the spacious yet peaceful parent's suite with views to the east to Shelly Beach and features a 4.5m x 3.5m walk in robe, private north-east facing lanai and an impressive ensuite with views to the north over Moffat Beach and up the coastline to Point Cartwright, Mooloolaba and Buderim.
Other impressive features include an air-conditioned theatre, secure parking for two vehicles, amazing storage options, a covered outdoor living area which spills onto the grassy fenced back yard and much more; which all fuse to create the perfect contemporary beachside home.
If location and lifestyle are important to you, then do not let this rare opportunity pass you by. To be sold at auction.
- Private and secure quality home
- 3 bedrooms plus study or 4th bedroom
- Huge master suite with views over Moffat and Shelly
- Gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Air-conditioned theatre
- Solar hot water and 3kW solar panels
- 22,000 litre water tank
- Nothing to do but move in and relax
- Moments to the coast's best surf break
- Close to shops and dog friendly Shelly Beach
- Short stroll to public transport and OLR Church & School
- Approximately 60 minutes to the Brisbane International Airport and 30 minutes to Maroochydore Airport
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University.
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.