Space And Tranquillity In A Resort Style Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking for a gorgeous resort-style family home with space for the boat, the kids and the dogs, with a couple of citrus trees and a vege patch thrown in, then this could be the home for you.
Set on 700sq metres in lovely Boronia Grove in Pelican Waters, you'll be impressed by this home's spaciousness before you even step off the pavement.
Established tropical gardens will give you that zen feeling and large windows throughout the home means you'll enjoy this garden tranquility from nearly every room.
Backing directly onto Scribbly Gum Park with your own gate access means the kids have space for those afternoon games of football, cricket or just plain running wild. And that's just the outside.
When you open the front door you'll be greeted by an impressive entry with a 4.9m skillion roof which carries right through to the living areas of the home. Here you'll find the hub with a large open kitchen/dining/lounge area perfect for entertaining or just enjoying everyday family life.
Lovely outdoor alfresco areas open either side, ensuring you've got the perfect space for the morning cuppa on one side and the evening BBQ on the other. There's also a funky media room with a multitude of uses or just a get-away room for chilling out.
You'll love the space in the master bedroom with double opening doors to the outside giving you that resort-style feel. To top it off is a timelessly designed en-suite and large walk-through robe. The kids have their own wing with walk-in robes and an oversized bathroom to cater for the biggest of families.
An intuitive design sees the fourth bedroom with its own entrance perfectly positioned at the front of the home ensuring a multitude of uses including a home office or study.
This beautiful family home is just waiting for its next owners to move straight in, unpack and enjoy the life that Pelican Waters has to offer.
And what do the owners love the most about their home? the space, living on the park, the quiet position!
In a nutshell:
• 700 m2 block with discrete side parking space for the boat or caravan and room for a pool
• Large two-car remote garage with ample built-in storage and internal access to the house
• Single-level home with an intuitive design offering numerous layout options
• 4 bedrooms with the fourth bedroom at the front of the home perfect for a home office
• Open kitchen/lounge/dining with two outside undercover alfresco areas and additional media room
• Separate powder room for visitors and large laundry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the living areas
• Backing onto Scribbly Gum Park with its impressive kids' playground and open space for that family game of cricket
• The Coastal Pathway at your doorstep with kilometers of walking and biking paths
• Family-friendly community close to great schools and shopping, only minutes to Caloundra CBD and a stone's throw to the soon-to-built marina and town centre with boutique retail shops, cafes, restaurants and a mini commercial CBD.
• Minutes to the beautiful Pumicestone Passage for boating, fishing and crabbing and 10 minutes to the surf at Kings and Shelly Beaches
• Just 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport, 15 minutes to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital and an easy 70 minute commute to Brisbane
I look forward to meeting you at one of my open for inspections. And in the meantime if you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Tropical Gardens
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.