Stunning 288m² Sub Penthouse next to Club Pelican Golf Course
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned on the north east corner of Pelican Waters Resort, this vast 288m2* apartment will impress with its feeling space and the panoramic views from the Glass House Mountains past Caloundra around to Moreton Island and the Pacific beyond. Offering 3 king-sized bedrooms (two with ensuited bathrooms), an amazing wrap-around balcony, an impressive kitchen with plenty of storage throughout.
Pelican Waters Resort, managed by Sebel, is a beacon of the Sunshine Coast and is a golfer's dream located next door to the Greg Norman designed Club Pelican golf course. The resort offers an alfresco terrace, restaurant, wine bar, lagoon, heated lap pool, day spa and tennis courts making it the perfect place to relax and unwind. Move straight in and enjoy relaxed, or energetic, resort-style living at its best.
With secure side by side parking for two vehicles and a large storage cage, secure access to your floor and apartment, this is undoubtedly one of the most desirable residential apartments on the Coast. Imagine all of this just a short drive from the world's best beaches and surf breaks. Act quickly to inspect as this property is to be sold at auction.
The apartment features:
- Three king-sized bedrooms including luxuriously appointed master suite with ensuite, massive walk-in robe and private north facing balcony
- Second bedroom also has ensuite and walk in robe.
- 216m2* of internal living area with 72m2* balconies
- Expansive northerly views of lake, golf course, hinterland beyond and the great Pacific Ocean and shipping lane
- Enclosable multi-purpose room
- Sleek contemporary gourmet kitchen
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Exclusive secure parking for two cars plus storage cage
- Approximately 60 minutes* to the Brisbane International Airport and 30 minutes* to Maroochydore Airport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.