Cosy Cottage - 300 Metres to Hospital Complex
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located centrally to the hub of Redcliffe, your own transport is not needed as bus-stops & cab ranks are within comfortable walking distance to this immaculate 1954 vintage home.
With teenage retreat downstairs a spacious backyard providing ample room for the kiddies footy & cricket games, this low-budget property is ideal for the young family, down sizer, the astute investor or, in conjunction with neighboring properties, potential development (STCA).
There is an abundance of opportunity to put your print on this little ripper or simply hold for future capital growth - after 28 years of a happy lifestyle, the owner's time has come and is reluctantly letting go as time moves on.
In a nut-shell.....
- Updated Kitchen and bathroom upstairs
- Bathroom downstairs to service teenager retreat
- Water glimpses from out the back, great breezes
- Not a dime to spend on it - move in & relax
- Auto roll-a-door garage
- Low maintenance, easy living
- Zoned for future unit development (STCA)
- Centrally located to Redcliffe infrastructure & Bruce Highway
- Solid investment opportunity
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.