Private Designer Waterview Home, Brilliantly Executed
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Wonderfully private and impeccably appointed, this spectacular 4 bedroom executive or family residence is discreetly positioned one home from the waterfront of Lake Kawana.
The home is the stunning culmination of high end finishes, functional design, exquisite detail and first-class execution by local master builder, Quail Constructions. Combining the contemporary trend toward exposed structural supports with the timeless elegance of timber, the home features industrial style exposed steel and polished concrete floors downstairs while American Oak flooring complements a mix of stainless steel and jarrah cladding upstairs.
The home features integrated indoor and outdoor living areas on both levels revealed by stacking New Guinea Rosewood doors. Downstairs the kitchen services the indoor dining area and also the outdoor living area though a unique transparent roller door while also overlooking the beautiful inground swimming pool.
Upstairs the Soji-inspired balcony door disappears entirely to blend the dedicated wet-bar and waterview deck which looks across the expanse of Lake Kawana.
The home comes together to welcome, relax and comfort its occupants in one of the Sunshine Coast's real estate hot spots. Just moments from the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and the Coast's best beaches, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure one of the very best designer homes in the this highly sought after location.
- Stunning 4 bedroom plus study waterview executive home
- Level 390m2 low care allotment one home from Lake Kawana
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Push through parking for boat, jet ski or trailer
- Designed to maximise comfort and privacy
- Awarded 2011 HIA Sunshine Coast / Wide Bay HOME OF THE YEAR!!
- Close to water sport, beaches shopping centres and public transport
- A moments stroll to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University
- Easy access to Brisbane International Airport (65 minutes) and Maroochydore Airport (20 minutes)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.