Andy’s career in real estate has been extensive in both history and his achievements.
With over 24 years real estate experience, Andy has owned and managed numerous real estate offices resulting in multiple industry awards including managing Australia’s number 1 office* for consecutive years.
Regularly awarded by customers for outstanding results, Andy is known for his feedback and service to customers, and most importantly for getting the job done!
With over $246 million in property sales, Andy is certainly experienced and highly regarded in the real estate industry, and locally for his continued support in the community.
Senior Sales Consultant & Sales Manager for the Ray White Caloundra Group, Andy is at the top of his game made even more powerful by joining Australia’s most recommended real estate group, Ray White.
Career highlights to note:
- Over 24 years real estate experience
- *Sales manager of number 1 PRDnationwide office in Australia 2001-2006
- Received “Outstanding Results on Behalf of Customers” awards 7 years in a row
- Received multiple marketing awards
- Received top number of listings for the franchise 7 times
- Marketed in excess of 330 auctions
- Licensee/Manager for Hamilton Island 2006-2010
- Franchise Regional Manager for RE/MAX Australia 2010-2012
- Director/Licensee of Live Realty Caloundra 2012-2017
- Transacted over $246,000,000 in property sales
Personally Andy and his wife Diane are involved in the local sporting Clubs:
- Caloundra Lighthouse Junior Rugby Union
- Sponsors of Caloundra Football Club since 2014
- Sunshine Coast Fire FC