Ray White Caloundra are looking for an Experienced Property Manager to join our successful team!
Are you ready to take the reins of an exciting and diverse property portfolio? We are seeking a Property Manager with a passion for turning bricks and mortar into vibrant communities. If you’re a master of multitasking, a wizard at tenant relations, and have an uncanny knack for boosting property value, we want you on our team!
We are looking for someone with a real passion for Property Management. Daily task including but not limited to:
- High level of customer service – client first mentality
- Routine Inspections
- Entry / Exit inspections
- Lease renewals
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Current Drivers Licence & Vehicle Registration
- Hold a valid current Real Estate Certificate
- Knowledge of current tenancy legislation and regulations
- Previous experience as a Property Manager essential
- Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance; and
- Possess exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and property management software.
- Property Me experience would be highly regarded
- We are excited about finding someone who is self motivated, thrives on a challenge and is able to work in a team environment. This position is ready for an immediate start!
- The role is full time from Monday through to Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
If you fit this description, send your resume and Cover Letter via the Seek link provided OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ray White Caloundra is an equal opportunity employer.
Location. Location. Location.
Ray White. The best location for your career.