People are our most important asset and we want our business to be a platform for your career and the growth of your creativity.
Welcome to the best move you will make in your career!!
Based in Caloundra, we are a successful real estate business with a strong corporate brand underpinning our reputation. Established in the area for over 30+ years, the Ray White Caloundra Group, consisting of offices at Caloundra | Golden Beach | Pelican Waters and Commercial Caloundra, is one the Sunshine Coast’s largest group of offices and you can be assured that this new role will present you with security, challenge, responsibility and growth.
We’re looking for an experienced Administrator/Receptionist to provide support to our sales team whilst also managing mailout and database operations.
This role requires one to be highly organised and efficient with an outstanding level of attention to detail. We require someone ideally with prior Real Estate administration experience, or a minimum 2 years equivalent experience in an administration support role. The role is full time – Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm with an occasional Saturday cover when required. The role will also be based from offices at Caloundra & Golden Beach.
– Contracts Administration and Contract preparation
– Preparation of advertising and marketing material / collation and distribution
– Preparation of correspondence and listing files
– Uploading and maintaining listings on the internet
– Database and spreadsheet management and data entry
– Quality assurance of our documents
– Daily reception duties; greeting clients and callers & upkeep of reception/office areas
– Managing our phone system as the first point of contact
– Assisting in all buyer/owner and tenant enquiries – registering for inspections etc
– Ensuring the office is kept clean and tidy
– Office all-rounder – provide support and assistance to all departments when required
– Managing our window display and stationery supplies
– General administrative support – filing, scanning, correspondence management etc
– Timely response to enquiries and distribution of all incoming emails, faxes and mail
– Min 2 years’ experience in administration/reception is a must
– Prior experience in real estate administration would be highly regarded
– A Queensland Real Estate Licence (strongly preferred)
– Extreme reliability and maturity to work effectively in an independent role
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills
– Ability to prioritise while handling multiple tasks
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
– Clear experience in MS Office Suite with knowledge of diverse software
– Data entry speed and accuracy
– A genuine interest in Real Estate
– Current Drivers Licence, registered vehicle and comprehensive vehicle insurance
A Queensland Real Estate licence is required for this position. It is expected the successful candidate would obtain the certificate, at their expense, and maintain as an ongoing condition of employment. Please ensure this is addressed in your Cover Letter when applying for this position.
We are after a motivated and reliable administrator who is experienced and able to take instructions easily and pick up systems efficiently. Excellent attention to detail is essential as is the capacity to work consistently within processes. You’ll take pride in your customer service and attention to detail, along with your capacity to manage priorities.
What you will get in return
Should you feel you meet the required qualifications please send your cover letter and resume and submit via the Seek website.
An immediate start will be highly regarded however this can be flexible for the right candidate.
This is an award wage (Clerical Award) position on Full Time basis.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a family, not just a business.