We are looking for a Receptionist / All Rounder, to join our busy Caloundra team so if you’re looking for a career in real estate, do not let this opportunity pass you by!
Real Estate experience is helpful however not essential – just a great attitude!
Based in a friendly and busy office environment you will enjoy being an integral part of this team assisting both the rental and sales departments in any ad hoc duties required.
As one of the Sunshine Coast’s largest group of offices you can be assured that this new role will present you with security, challenge, responsibility and growth!
The role is full time – Tuesday to Saturday 8.30-5pm. The role will also be based from our Caloundra & Golden Beach offices.
– Agent support (preparation of listing / contract documents)
– Preparation of marketing material / collation and distribution
– Preparation of correspondence and listing files
– Uploading and maintaining listings on the internet
– Database and spreadsheet management and data entry
– Quality assurance of our documents
– Daily reception duties; greeting clients and callers & upkeep of reception/office areas
– Managing our phone system as the first point of contact
– Assisting in all buyer/owner and tenant enquiries – registering for inspections etc
– Ensuring the office is kept clean and tidy
– Office all-rounder – provide support and assistance to all departments when required
– General administrative support – filing, scanning, correspondence management etc
– Timely response to enquiries and distribution of all incoming emails, faxes and mail
– Clear experience in MS Office Suite – including Word, Publisher & Excel
– Prior experience in administration would be very highly regarded
– A Queensland Real Estate Licence (or willingness to obtain)
– Extreme reliability and maturity to work effectively in an independent role
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills
– Ability to prioritise while handling multiple tasks
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
– Data entry speed and accuracy
– A genuine interest in Real Estate
– Current Drivers Licence, registered vehicle and comprehensive vehicle insurance
A Queensland Real Estate licence is required for this position. It is expected the successful candidate would obtain the certificate, at their expense, and maintain as an ongoing condition of employment. Please ensure this is addressed in your Cover Letter when applying for this position.
In your Cover Letter, please also address your availability for the full time hours of Tuesday to Saturday 8.30-5pm. The role includes working every Saturday as the weekend Receptionist, and as the office operates with skeleton staff this day, extreme reliability is expected. We ask that you address your commitment and reliability in your application Cover Letter.
What you will get in return
Should you feel you meet the required qualifications please send your cover letter and resume and submit via the Seek website. See link here – https://www.seek.com.au/job/56597088
An immediate start will be highly regarded.
This is an award wage (Clerical Award) position on a Full Time basis, however, remuneration can be reviewed commensurate with experience.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a family, not just a business.